The Wily Network is designed to support students who lack a safety net through college to graduation. The goal is to help each student succeed academically, develop financial literacy and stability, and connect to their campus community. Our coaches support our students every step of the way and assist them in moving toward the post-graduation path of their choosing. Students are encouraged to cultivate a community they can carry with them throughout their lives.
Services: The Wily Network employs one-on-one coaching, mentoring, tutoring, group programming, and networking to support students as they
- transition to college
- navigate all stages of college life through graduation
- identify and secure year-round housing
- address any health and food security issues during college
- build their community.
The Wily Network provides
- on-campus coaching and programming
- community-building and networking opportunities
- on-call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- supplemental financial assistance as detailed in the Wily Network Agreement.