The Wily Network is designed to support college students who lack a safety net through their college experience to graduation. The goal is to help each student connect to their campus community, succeed academically, and navigate their finances. Our coaches support our students every step of the way and assist them in moving towards the post-graduation paths of their choosing. Students are encouraged to cultivate a community they can carry with them throughout their lives.
Services: The Wily Network will utilize one-to-one coaching, mentoring, tutoring, group programming, and networking to support students as they
- transition to college
- navigate all stages of college life through graduation
- identify and secure year-round housing
- address any health and food security issues during college
- build their community.
The Wily Network will provide
- on-call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- financial support as detailed in the Wily Network Agreement.