The Wily Network is designed to support students who lack a safety net as they work their way through college to graduation. The goal is to help each student succeed academically, maintain overall wellness, develop financial stability, and connect to their campus community. Wily’s clinical coaches support Scholars every step of the way and assist them in moving toward the post-graduation path of their choosing. Scholars are encouraged to cultivate a community they can carry with them throughout their lives.
The Wily Network supports students as they:
- transition to college
- navigate all stages of college life through graduation
- identify and secure year-round housing
- address any physical health, personal wellness, and food security issues during college
- build their community
With Wily I feel like I have a group of people who really support me, care about me, who want to see me succeed. I have people who are like my coaches. I have new friends out of it. People who are just like me who needed the support, and now who has it. Wily has been such a blessing to me.
Join the Wily Pack
- Are you attending a four-year residential college in Greater Boston?
- Are you navigating college on your own without a safety net?
- Have you experienced homelessness, foster care or parents who are challenged by addiction, incarceration, or mental health issues?
Benefits of Being a Wily Scholar
- Weekly on-campus coaching and special events. Let us help you achieve your goals!
- Community-building and networking opportunities. Engage with other Wily Scholars and make new connections on campus and beyond!
- Supplemental financial assistance and education. From filing your taxes to buying new interview clothes, we have your back!
- On-call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re always just a phone call or text away!